Woah! Make your screensaver as the desktop picture!

That rules thanks for posting the link!

But i'm sure it bogs the system down but its good to have when doing simple things!

I hate it. You can't control it, or even quit!
And it slows the displaying.

I really prefer this one
It's a prefpane, you can chose your screen saver, and it rocks. No damage of any sort, no big bugs.
The only problem is that you'll have to put your screensaver in the system library instead of your user library.

No, you can quit it [BackX] and even select which screen effect you would prefer! There is a Menu Extra icon after launched BackX.

I use it at work, with that Matrix-style screen saver and my windows made transparent via window shade.... veeeery cool.

if you have QE it doesn't slow down things too much as long as you are not doign any heavy lifting.

at home I have 2 monitors and only 1 has QE, so I only use it at work...

Hey, where to download the Matrix screen saver? Is it the high quality one?

found the magic menu :rolleyes:

But i still prefer desktop effects. Let my OS more reactive

This is pretty awesome!

If it wasn't so hard on my 700MHz iMac, I'd use it all the time. But I'll hold on to it for the day I have a dual processor PowerMac. And to impress my Dad and friends. PC using weenies will pee their pants. :D :p

I WANT MY DREMPELS FOR OSX.

Go by geissworks and check out what i mean. Too bad it is only windows from the last time i was there... Very schweeet.

I havent run this yet, but there is no program as good as drempels. I was running it on an athlon 1.33 ghz with 512 ram at the highest res settings and highest detail settings and it only took 50% of resources. Lowering the detail it was around 15%.

Back