X-Files is going to be over

edX

mac shaman
:(

today's paper announced that chris carter is ending the series this may during sweeps week.

at least he promises to "wrap up the loose ends".

:eek:

I've heard that the two actors have a bad relationship.
Maybe people don't think x-files is so cool anymore...but, what do I know?

well, i would agree that x-files has lost something other than just mulder. but i think it is still one of the better shows. they should just move it to a different nite. every other station threw some really tough competition into that time slot this year.

The X-files is just not The X-files without Mulder. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. He is the x-files. sorry... I was caught in a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. a loop. STOP!

yes... I agree, evolution was crap. I saw it with you, remember? BUT WAIT! "Stifler" is your God. !!!!

that is sad. he is funny... but he is a... what is a good word? "pig" I guess you could say.

Well im not sure what this "Nummi" character is talking about but I must agree w/ him on one thing. I did see Evolution, and it is sad to see he has gone down to those lows. If there is a god, he will eventually come back.

Back to the X-files!

Did anyone catch last nights episode? They say that all questions will be answered. HA! Then why are they making it complicated still. I have only one thing to say... If Mulder doesntt make an appearance, they will have ruined the entire thing.

They shouldn't even be allowed to call it X-Files anymore.

On a semi-related note:

I really liked that show Chris Carter did (ripped off) Harsh Realm.

I say "ripped off" cuz I seem to remember fox having to remove the show due to a lawsuit from a comic book creator that claimed that Harsh Realm was a comic book or something. If that was indeed true, I wish they would have just paid off the comic and kept the show. I loved the dog although I felt uncomfortable when evryone wanted to eat it.

Well, I was planning on watching the last 11 episodes, without missing one. But some other channel is air-ing a 9/11 show that my parents have to watch, and have to tape. I guess I will have to rely on Jerry to fill me in to what I missed. Or maybe you guys could help me. I dont want to be... out of the loop.

Back