yep, m$ is the best alright. industry standard for sure

edX

mac shaman
just me sharing another zdnet article with youse

click here for the latest in how one m$ application like ie can take your whole m$ ensemble.

yep, gotta have office to live in the real world these days:p

Don't think this affects Mac but I found it a good place to advocate opensource and Mozilla. Part of being a mac evangilist is to put down the beast M$ even if you don't actively plug Apple

Here Here Koelling - i agree. which is also why m$ should be spelled with a little m, not a cap;) :D

i didn't know m$ engineers could change a light bulb, but i'll bite -
how many Tismey?

yes, it is funnier when you tell the whole joke. i wasn't sure if ksuther had heard it or was making his own answer:p

so i was right - their engineers don't know how to change a lightbulb:D

To be fair, the lightbulb card will cost extra, and then you've got to find the right drivers for it. It's all too much hassle for them.... I don't think they do plug-and-play lightbulbs....

Funny, all the Windows drones at ZDnet are replying to the article complaining they have no alternative to IE! LOL! That's what they get for buying their OS from a monopoly.

Yet another reason why being a mac user is so great.

He he

but i am sure they will all be saying how ie is so great and that's why everybody uses it if they wrote an article about Opera as an alternative.
You know ZDnet was the first software download site i stumbled across and i used to use their free voicemail service (they discontinued it). Now i never go there but i find these these stories and the flame wars so amusing that i always check them out.

Here's Coursey's Valentine's day article for those who are interested in more:p

i'm not even going to hint what this one is about;)

Back