You know you've been in the forum too long when...

.. when you want to save your DREAMS as something you can attach to the post when you wake up in the morning :p

... when going to other sites becomes a bother

I really can't get away from this site. I need a script to open up other webpages when I open Chimera just to get me away from this one. When I'm done I don't feel like going to any other sites.... :(

I know how you feel! Even design sites like DIK and GFXA have lost their golden touch, and are extremely boring compaired to the forums! :D

"...when you spend your lunch hour on the computer chatting it up with your forum buddies."

You know you've been here too long if...

your requesting a sleep forum and day-centre drop-in forum from the Admins... since some of us are now ageing posters!

when you start to think while haveing lunch and posting.. when was it again that you had a lunche last time without eating online ...

or breakfast.. first see the forums, then newspapers and then the mail... well the computer is on the way to kitchen... :rolleyes:

... when your iChat buddy list only contains people from the Forum, and you constatly check it to see what music everyone is currently playing. :D

... when the last 10 girls you have seen have a .jpg or .gif in the end of their name (not just too much on forums but online) :D

Back