ddma

The Most Stupid Member
10.2.3.New-Interface.gif

Frontmost

10.2.3.New-Interface-background.jpg

Background

its on ichat, ical and address book, not on itunes or quicktime

the buttons are slightly closer together as well

I think iTunes and QuickTime are carbon apps and don't take the system brushed interface.

*corrected some gramma :p

Nice for you guys to notice these little things and appreciate the Apple dudes who made these little changes, I am sure they will feel very appreciated.

Hope they won't sue me for posting this unreleased product's cap screen... anyway, I like the new buttons.

Where's your posted screen ? What's that thread all about please ?

I feel like I don't understand English anymore :p !

Here you go if you don't see the attached pic in the first message.

Attachments

• 10.2.3.new-interface.gif
    10.2.3.new-interface.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 216
looks good. now we need updated iTunes and QT to make use of this, too... (and also to be able to turn it off via hacks or themes...)

It's simply beautiful... after 12 years of looking at Wintel machines... I find Aqua beautiful.

Originally posted by Sirtovin
It's simply beautiful... after 12 years of looking at Wintel machines... I find Aqua beautiful.

That's probably explained by the fact that Microsoft don't have one single graphics designer :p

Originally posted by ksv
That's probably explained by the fact that Microsoft don't have one single graphics designer :p

I like Mac... ok so I had 3 crashes... on my Mac... only because I was fudging with OS X... (learning it and pushing it...) but now I am up and running and I love this thing...

and now guys something to laugh at...

My friend who is a Wintel Tech... got Windowsblinds and tried to convert his Windows XP, into a Mac OS X setup... It's laughable... because he tells me; "See look what I can do..." I just laugh and tell him go buy a mac.

Sorry, maybe I've been unclear.

Where did you get those screenshots ? How did you get 10.2.3 ? Official tester ? Illegal network ?

*use PM if needed :D*

Originally posted by toast
Sorry, maybe I've been unclear.

Where did you get those screenshots ? How did you get 10.2.3 ? Official tester ? Illegal network ?

*use PM if needed :D*

I am sorry but I am lmao... to this subtle question...

Back