Wheres mah iTunes mp4 support?

I wubzorz 10.2.3, oh and btw I got my iMac back from the Apple store today for all those kind people helping me try to get a new one fo' free.. they said if the hard drive fails again they'll replace it with a new one, and that if we gave them like 400 bucks they'll give us a 17" lcd imac instead of an emac.

I guess I'd better run my Norton Speed Disk after the next Macworld ^_^

Originally posted by mindbend
Has anyone run this under 10.2.3 yet? They claim significant speed boosts under 10.2.3, specifically. I still haven't bought VPC yet, but I keep toying with the idea. I mostly want it just for niche PC apps that aren't worth buying a PC for and don't require the speed of a real PC. I don't intend on running Windows apps for productivity, just as a side option in occasional situations.
i get my VPC6 soon. i'll let you know how it goes.

Anyone had any serious trouble with 10.2.3? I've been a bit concerned by some reports I found in MacFixit.com, such as:

"As we initially reported yesterday, Mac OS X 10.2.3 completely disabled the internal CD-RW/DVD combo drive on our in-house Power Macintosh G4/733. Not only is the drive not recognized in iTunes and Toast - delivering the message "CD burner or software not found" - but the drive refuses to respond to the keyboard eject button, rendering it useless."

Originally posted by mindbend
Has anyone run this under 10.2.3 yet? They claim significant speed boosts under 10.2.3, specifically. I still haven't bought VPC yet, but I keep toying with the idea. I mostly want it just for niche PC apps that aren't worth buying a PC for and don't require the speed of a real PC. I don't intend on running Windows apps for productivity, just as a side option in occasional situations.

It's certainly a bit faster, but I can;'t tell for sure because I only tested it with a new copy of Win2k. But it seems quite a bit faster to me.

Concerning audio: audio hijack doesn't work properly anymore (and the site is not accesible for the moment...)

New theme fir to fix any themes that have issues with 10.2.3!!!!

Also new Chimera (new .6 build not .7)

Twister

Back