10.2.8 Released! Yea!

damn scott
u got me on that one.
i was just about to post it

whats new ?
im in panther now.i cant see.

Mac OS X 10.2.8 released
September 22 - 17:10 EDT Apple today released Mac OS X 10.2.8, which delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Audio, Bluetooth, Classic compatibility, Finder, Graphics, LDAP, Power Management, Safari, and FireWire and USB device compatibility. The update also provides updated security services and includes the latest Security Updates, according to Apple. The update is available via the Mac OS X Software Update preference pane.

The 10.2.8 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Audio, Bluetooth, Classic compatibility, Finder, Graphics, LDAP, Power Management, Safari, and FireWire and USB device compatibility.

The update also provides updated security services and includes the latest Security Updates.

For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website:

http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n25524

Wow you beat me too it
CRAPFA... *realizes site founder CT*
*runs* :D

oh no...
My PB's battery died while it was updating... and the update stopped
oh no... is my system gonna die now?

I hope Safari fixes Squrriel mail issue with the mail accounts. Everytime I send email, it crashes, thus I am stuck with IE and its slow for that purpose.

Don't know if it's fine yet, still downloading. Seems stalled, must be a lot of people downloading it.

Wow, I can't believe Scott posted this one before anyone else! :D He never seems to be around.

Install stopped, telling me to go to Update Menu and download checked updates to desktop.

"See? I've told you so..." said Fryke.

Now, that this is the last Jaguar update, has anybody found some bugs already?

THAT'S what I'm afraid of... if it won't start up... and I have too many.. uhh... sacred files on here... MUSIC HEAVEN!
God... ugh i feel sick...

NO G5 UPDATE

10.2.8 does not work on G5's. That's a bummer. Hopefully they will release a G5 update soon. Not that I have anything to complain about. ;-)

Back