10.3.3 Mail and Safari version numbers

scruffy

Notorious Olive Counter
Hello, maybe someone out there can help me - if you have done the 10.3.3 upgrade, what are the version numbers of Mail.app and Safari.app?

According to the 10.3.3 information, aren't Mail and Safari supposed to be updated? I didn't take note of the version numbers I had before, but now Mail reports v 1.3.4 and Safari reports v 1.2.1, and the modification dates are from months and months ago.

The reason I suspect the updates might not have happened is that I don't like having all my apps jumbled together in the /Applications folder, so I have made various subfolders, e.g. both Mail and Safari live in /Applications/Internet. I can see a not particularly adaptable installer getting confused by that...

Mine report the same version numbers, however, the update may not have been "large" enough to warrant a version number increment. My build number (next to the version number) for Mail is "v614/613" and for Safari, it's "v125.1". Do yours report the same build numbers?

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Mine report the same version numbers, however, the update may not have been "large" enough to warrant a version number increment. My build number (next to the version number) for Mail is "v614/613" and for Safari, it's "v125.1". Do yours report the same build numbers?

Mine are identical to this ... and I haven't made any 'changes' inside the Apps folder.

Yes, same numbers for me. I guess the updater found them, just the modification dates reported by the finder don't reflect that...

Thanks

Back