11:02

That'll make me go more insane! :eek: (Good)

Now you see why I have Insanity+ as my status text. :D

Bluefusion,

This EXACT (Uh,...OK,...similar) scenerio happened to John Nash, a famous mathematician, who also happens to be the subject of a recent movie titled "A Beautiful Mind". Unfortunately this scenerio for him was rather bad in that he was diagnosed with SCHIZOPHRENIA.

DUDE, you better get to the doctor for a checkup from the neck up! OMG! THIS CAN'T WAIT MAN!!!

I'M SERIOUS MAN, THIS IS REALLY BAD!!!

Are you paranoid yet?

GOOD!

2204 / 2 = 1102

Guess what 7!/4 - 158 equals?

If you're even slightly dyslexic (yes, they have more FNU), the answer to this one (7!/4.5 = 1120) should make you equally suspicious.

I feel sorry for you, blue fusion, you must be slooooowwwllly going iiinnnsssaaannneee......

If you go completely nuts, I have first dibs on your computer!

Can I get your keyboard? :D

Hey! Why don't I have schizophrenia? :confused:

I guess I am properly insulated. How about Hervé? ;)

HOLY S H I T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (filter dodging for emphasis)

2204 was my old address in California... 2204 Recodo Court (don't bother sending a mail bomb now, though... on second thoughts, why not? :))

WOW!!! Wierd!! Amazing!! Bizarre! Utterly insane!!

Xoot gets my comp, I guess... :)

You're insane enough! Look at how much you've posted over the past hour! It's like an IM conversation! :eek:

No, I get the computer and the musical keyboard.

You get the TV.

You know why I get the computer and the musical keyboard? Because Blue has known me longer than you.

My TV *****, ya know.

Reposted from AIM: ahh but it's (the music keyboard) been "blessed with The Master's Hand™" so you would have trouble getting it away from all the religious people clustered around my feet at the funeral, ya know

The jury's verdict has been overruled by The Master's Hand™. Muhahahahahaha.

LOL maybe I really am insane now :)

Satanic, don't tell me you want it too :)

Phantasmal goat.... somehow sounds familiar... what's that from again?

You do realize, bluefusion, that you could be looking at the clock at the exact same time every day that it's instinctual. That would explain for the clock thing. As for noticing the 1102 everywhere else, it's like nkuvu said -- all in your head.

(OMG I SEE THE NUMBER 1 EVERYWHERE, BLUEFUSION! I MUST BE PSYCHOKINETIC!)

:rolleyes:

Back