!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

macguy17

DDR 4 EVR
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I came home from school today and I couldn't get into my room....

BECAUSE A NEW IMAC BOX WAS BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, welcome to our club of iMacLCD users, can't wait to hear where your dead pixel is and which color it gets...

but in all seriousness.... congratulations...

where do you live? i would like to "come for a few minutes and take a peek" if ya know what I mean... ;) :D

Originally posted by voice-
Hey, welcome to our club of iMacLCD users, can't wait to hear where your dead pixel is and which color it gets...
Mine dosen't have any dead pixels.:D

Welcome to the club...I just love my iMac, although it has one dead pixel. :(

It's really one of the best computer's Apple has made so far (IMHO).

My "heavily-modified-overclocked-to-the-last-megahertz-peltier-cooled-and-upgraded-like-no-one-have-seen-before PowerMac G4 club" only has one member :rolleyes:

OK, kvs, what should my PM do when I'm done to join your club?

Have a peltier cooling system, be overclocked and have at least 5 replaced/added parts ;)

Originally posted by ksv

Have a peltier cooling system, be overclocked and have at least 5 replaced/added parts ;)
And here I thought your reply would be "Get my name right" :p

sowwwy:rolleyes:

Let's see, I've got a DVD-ROM that can fit, I know that'll work. Then there's my video-card which is crap, that can be replaced. I'll need a bigger HD anyway, so that's 3. If I overclock I'll need a bigger fan(and more silent), there's 4...does RAM count as an added or replaced part?

sowwwy:rolleyes:

Let's see, I've got a DVD-ROM that can fit, I know that'll work. Then there's my video-card which is crap, that can be replaced. I'll need a bigger HD anyway, so that's 3. If I overclock I'll need a bigger fan(and more silent), there's 4...does RAM count as an added or replaced part?

Ja, ok ;)
BTW, email me if you want me to overclock your G4, I'm experienced with it :)

Originally posted by ksv
My "heavily-modified-overclocked-to-the-last-megahertz-peltier-cooled-and-upgraded-like-no-one-have-seen-before PowerMac G4 club" only has one member :rolleyes:

That is TOO funny. :p

what is peltier cooling for an ignoramus like me?

Back