2,000 Posts

Lt Major Burns

"Dicky" Charlteston-Burns
i've posted 2,000 times on here since a year ago. in that time, i feel i've changed from a new mac owner in need of help, to a helper of new mac owners. i help far more than i need help now, and that is all down to this site. it is by far the most helpful set-up and bunch of people i've encountered on the net. everyone is so mature on here to rise above name calling and flaming (for the most part :p), the mods are reasoned and level headed, as well as knowing their shit, and basically, nothing 'apple' ever slips through the net.

long live macosx.com/forums

how would you rate my perfomance? ;)

I'm still pretty new to these forums, but from what I have seen, I'd say that your doing a great job. Keep it up!
I've noticed that there is a small group of people who you know will have a good solution to just about any problem that pops up in this forum. You are one of them.

I've been using Macs for the better part of my life. I considered myself an expert even before I came here, which was not long after you joined. And you always struck me as pretty knowledgable. You caught on quick for a switcher. ;)

Lt Major Burns said:
i've posted 2,000 times on here since a year ago. in that time, i feel i've changed from a new mac owner in need of help, to a helper of new mac owners. i help far more than i need help now, and that is all down to this site. it is by far the most helpful set-up and bunch of people i've encountered on the net. everyone is so mature on here to rise above name calling and flaming (for the most part :p), the mods are reasoned and level headed, as well as knowing their shit, and basically, nothing 'apple' ever slips through the net.

long live macosx.com/forums

how would you rate my perfomance? ;)

Geek all the way! :D

Wow. That was in only a year? I think you post too much and violate board rules with the creation of this thread. :p ... No... Congrats! It feels like you've been around much longer, and you're right: You've definitely made that way from Mac newbie to helpful-to-newbies-member. More than that, I'd say. Just don't let it get to your head. ;)

wow i shouldn't have put that last line in... it looks like a pat on the back. please close this thread now..¬_¬

I have certainly read many post with your name giving great support to stressed Mac users. Congrads!!!

Back