2001 MacOSX.com AWARDS!

this is not a metter of choice, it's a matter of scot's opinion.

certainly i would not want to be the one who is wrong about everything, but then no one does right?

I was actually, tongue in cheek, referring to the people who (myself being an excellent example) see something, spout out gratuitiously about it, only to discover that they were so wrong to the point of being embarrased. Then you discover that VBulleting won;t let you delete your post.

To actually give the award might drive someone away. Or to drink.

Hey, please, give me the title "Most active norwegian guy at macosx.com" :D :D (hehe)...

As the self appointed head of the MacOS X awards, since you cant find one hege larse in trondheim, how can we give you that title :p he he he ;)

Just kidding:rolleyes:

Admiral

that' all good, fun is good, and i know i've been in some emabarasing situations on my own so i can relate... but your right that kind of cruelty to actually give that award to soemne is sadistic.

speacking about awards, how about the award for FIRST MEMBER OF THSI BOARD, besides the admin of course!! i really want to know who the first one to sign up was!

Hey vic I remember your warez thread and the flamin u got :p

One thing is for sure ... I aint the first member :p

I think only Admin could answer that question, you wouldn't believe it, but almost all of the people who were hear during the PB period are completely gone. I'm talking about diehard users that posted more often than AdmiralAK on speed.:p

Try PM'ing the Admin, i wonder if he knows.

I was here during the PB. I'm still (go figure) here now. I just don't post too often because, "people" make me angry (Grin). I just lurk...

Back