• Chimera

• Safari

• Netscape

• Mozilla

• iCab

• IE

• Omniweb

• Opera

• I don't use a browser you insensitive clod!

Results are only viewable after voting.

xaqintosh

Master of Reality
Here they are, the browser wars for the new year!!

Anyways, discuss which browser you use primarily and why, keep it nice and happy though ;)

to start off, I use chimera only, its simplicity and speed are what draw me towards it.

Haha!!! 100 % Chimera!!! Kicks Apple"" :p

So, here recently ... Chimera 90 - 95 % - rest iCab 5 - 10 % ... Furthermore i use Exploiter (if nothing works .. = i will see the site once only .. or to test www pages) and Links and OW ... i have tried mozilla and opera on os x but they are on trash now! In Linux i go 100 % for Konqueror :p

Mozilla:
Tried others, and tried to switch to Chimera but found myself missing Mozilla's features too much.
So, back to Mozilla - bugs 'n all! :D

they say that mac fanatics are a cult, if so the browser would probably be our main differentiation point, much like there are catholics, protestants, and easter orthodox christians, we have mozilla users, chimera users, IE users, etc. :D

Originally posted by Giaguara
In Linux i go 100 % for Konqueror :p [/B]

I've tried using only Konqueror - but I think it's the version of KDE I have (the one that came with RedHat 7.1?) or something, but it's too buggy for me, some sites don't work, and others the font's nasty... so I mainly use Mozilla there too.

lol .. a screenshot of my fav browser ... :p

Attachments

• links.jpg
    links.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 28
Sogni i used konqueror with RH 7.3 ... and mandrake 9 (which i didnt like cos it was too windows like) ... but now i'm peeceeless thus macs only...

hey how long "2003 war" will this be? 10 minutes = about 5 posts... :p

Originally posted by xaqintosh
lets try to keep it to mac browsers only though, otherwise this'll get out of hand :p :)

*Disappears behind his collection of computers babbling incoherently in a Geek Language*
:D :p

mozilla is king. its nice to be able to switch between mac, linux and windows and use the same browser.

there is lynx as well but that has COLORS!!! my superbrowser has my terminal colors (see?? transparent b/w browser?? wwwooh!!!) :p (more prehistorical)

Personally I like Chimera for the speed, but when it comes to e-banking sites in my area... Netscape handles everything right. I had so much problems with Chimera... and yes, I am still a Chimera fan... nothing beats this baby in Speed!

Chimera.

I don't know what build I have, but I'm definitely staying with it. Not a crash since installed ! (Uh... have I been browsing since ?)

Back