$ 279.95 for a Poster

SoniCX

Registered
what guy in this world would buy a poster like this and pay $ 279.95 !?!? That's crazy, what is so special about it?

The poster seems way over-priced. That's not one of the more famous images from the Think Different campaign.

lol. But those are the coolest shoes, ever. They're so retro-80s, I think I might just keel over and watch Fraggle Rock with my neon-colored t-shirts on.... heheh

i hope that richard feynman poster isn't worth that much. i just thew a bunch of those posters out o_O.

It's all about collectability. If there's a pricetag like that on it, then there must be some people willing to pay it. Like adambyte said, that image was not one of the better known ones in the campaign, and it may be available in extremely limited quatities compared to some of the others, hence the price tag. They were handing them out like candy to teacher, and that is one of the ones I've never been able to get ahold of.

One man's junk is another man's gold

i really want some of those think different posters - instead of buying a 300 dollar painting. i could frame it, put it on my wall, and i think it would serve the purpose of decorating my house better then the average piece of 300 dollar art.
i really wish i could get my hands on those posters though, they are really really nice. anyone have a full set for sale cheap? :b i am poor...

Only a huge apple geek wold get something like that (sweats as he clicks buy....)
lol jks, i didn't buy it....... too overpriced.

my teacher has a set of the smaller one and there was a few on the door in the media computer lab. next time im in there im about to pack em away in my books and steal it! i dont know what it is about those ad's i just really like em - 'think different' is a real good slogan and it touched my heart when i was younger... mabye :b

WOW!

I have two sets of posters out in the garage, one tube never opened, I think it has like 6 posters in each tube. Hmmm...

I wonder how much I'd get.

I have noticed that RLR's prices are much higher than they used to be.

ummmmm.... what exactly are they though? They just look like posters with people on them lol.

Yeah, Scott, you're right. Their prices have gone way up. But like I said before, if people are willing to pay the price. . .

Maybe you should try to sell those. Put an ad up on sell.com and see if you get any takers!

So now i am invisible!? hahaha maybe cuz i said that they dont matter..... just posters with people on them that say Think Different..... I REALLY DONT SEE THE POINT! I wouldn't pay 279.95 US for that..... Over 400 canadian...

here's to the crazy ones
the misfits
the rebels
the trouble makers
the round pegs in the square wholes
the ones who see things differently
they're not fond of rules
and they have no respect for the status quo
you can quote them
disagree with them
glorify
or villify them
about the only thing you can't do is ignore them
because they change things
they push the human race forward
and while some may see them as the crazy ones
we see genius
because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

I use Apple stuff as furniture. My printer table is the box that my G4 iMac came in, and I have TiBook & iPod boxes in my room, they accentuate some of my storebought (and quite expensive) furniture. They're very clean & minimal in appearance. Apple even knows how to make their PACKAGING aesthetically pleasing.

There are two of the think different posters that I want and have been unable to find... the Einstein and the Buzz Aldrin posters.

I have two Einstein's, but they're not in great condition after hanging in a school classroom for a couple of years. Don't have the Buzz Aldrin though.

Back