$ 279.95 for a Poster

Originally posted by Dlatu1983
Scott, I'm willing to buy one of those tubes you have...how much are we looking @?

i think not too much, because scott wouldnt buy expensive posters and he said he has never open them. but maybe the posters are more money worth then they were a few years ago.

OK, well it's a MUST that I know which posters you have, and that they come to be mine ASAP. I'm DYING for a set of them for my room. So Scott, what's it gonna take?

Androo, the "Think Different" posters we're all talking about are posters from a 1998 Apple advertising campaign. They were black and white pictures of influential people in history, with the words "Think Different". And I'm DYING to have Scott's collection.

Androo, drop me an e-mail @ DLATU1983@yahoo.com, or IM me @ DLATU1983 (AIM) I need to ask you about how you got your shares in Apple. Thanks.

o yea i was joking about that i am 13 hahahahaha....
Thanks for telling me.....
WOOOOH! i gotta get some of those posters! i gotta fill the little space left on my wall......

I WANT THINK DIFFERENT POSTERS TOO :)

really tight stuff - id frame em and hang em up all over. my favorite art right now = think different posters!

gaaasp! i remember that Jim Henson one! Wasn't Kermit in an apple commerical on tv once!?
redlightrunner_1740_32847959

I remember the first time I saw it.
A HUGE hanging Einstein 'poster' (not really a poster, more like cloth?? i guess) at the local CompUSA. It was after I had visited RedLightRunner, and all I thought was: "I wonder how much that thing would go for.."
It has to be like 15'x10' (or something like that)

I was almost tempted to ask the manager if I could buy it.. :)

Back