64 bit Visual Hub alternative?

supanatral

Registered
I've used visual hub for quite a while now and I love it but it only runs in 32 bit. Is there a 64bit alternative? I did a bit of research and found the beta of Handbrake that runs in 64 bit but what I loved about visual hub is that you can queue up however many videos you want and click go. With Handbrake, you have to queue up each video manually.

Well since services are now tied in to contextual (right click on an application) and customizable you can make an Android service that does an applescript system style plugin to select all videos in Handbrake.

I know that will make an extra step but it will streamline your HandBrake compressions. You can see this in action at the MacBreak Studio episode.

This is only viable in Snow Leopard. Near such an OS X update you should list your OS X version when asking for help.

I put my OS in my signature but I will keep that in mind from now on Satcomer. Thanks for your help! Handbrake is a great program, it was just that one thing. I will have to do that then. Thanks again!

Back