A hello, welcome, I'm new thread ?

mystique

Ms b3s 2 b
I don't know if I'm in the right place, but I looked all over this bloody forum for a "Welcome to Macosx" thread and couldn't find one so I started me own. Apologies, all around if I missed it.

Anyway, I'm new to the site but not to all the members here, so I guess I'll just take a look around a you'll hear me screaming if I have any questions.

DID I miss a new user thead? Thanks for 'aving me at Macosx.com.

Any secrets I should know about hanging out in these parts?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mystique

WELCOME MYSTIQUE!! :)

well, i guess now we have a welcome thread - at least one to welcome you to macosx.com. good to see you here. make yourself at home. just follow the rules and you'll be fine. like the book says, everything you need to get along here, you probably learned in kindergarten.:D

c'mon people - is this the way we treat new members who and try and reach out when they get here? where's your manners? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
c'mon people - is this the way we treat new members who and try and reach out when they get here? where's your manners? :rolleyes:

Hey I've been busy away from the computer and just saw this thread! So there! :p :D :)

Welcome mystique! Let us know if we can help you with your Mac in any way. Most of the people here are friendly and helpful. :)

Welcom mystique!

It has been eons since I've been around (3 month project from hell)... So I feel like a newbie-all-over_again. :) I'm glad to see I have not been demoted from being a "Senior Member".

hey, welcome back Tommy !! :)

i've wondered where you are several times over the last couple of months. glad you've stopped back in.

Glad to have ya here Mystique...me thinks that I sense a british mac user...if so welcome from across the pond. :D

Also, if you are from britain...I see that you are a firefigher, how is the strike situation there? I only briefly heard about it on the news...

Originally posted by MacLuv
everybody is pretty harmless except that Ed guy... rumor has it he's dating Anna Nicole Smith at the moment and it affects his temper...
If it's just his temper and not his wallet it's affecting then more power to him. (In your DREAMS, Ed);)
Thanks all....I'll be around more in the future, got a bit of a full plate a the moment. (And nothing so exotic as Anna Nicole Smith, alas).

-Myst. (no relation to any comic book character)

Oh and Izzy...I'm not British, sorry for the confusion...I've just been watching too many Brit movies of late ....Harry Potter and all, ya know? ;) Bad habit of mine to begin with.
(None of that Monty Python blarg, either) *ducks from all true geeks who worship MP*

Originally posted by mystique
Oh and Izzy...I'm not British, sorry for the confusion...I've just been watching too many Brit movies of late ....Harry Potter and all, ya know? ;) Bad habit of mine to begin with.
(None of that Monty Python blarg, either) *ducks from all true geeks who worship MP*

No prob...although you better watch what you say about Monty Python...you're likely to get a holy hand-grenade tossed on you ;)

oh, well mystique was that shape-shifter from the X-Men movie, the blue one that looked kind of fish-like or something

Welcome to MacOSX.com! :D Someone get this guy a drink.

... :p What? ;)

As for your secrets:
Don't feed trolls and don't leave spam. And keep in mind that sometimes the forums may get a bit turbulent, just don't feed the flames.

And like Ed said, follow the rules! :p You can have a good time here!

...If you try hard enough... :D

Originally posted by Ricky
Welcome to MacOSX.com! :D Someone get this guy a drink

*looks around*

I DO hope you were referring to yourself, though the gesture was nice and much needed but you see... ...

I'M NOT A GUY :rolleyes:

s'allright. Happens all the time.
I could log on with a name like "Sexy Pink Kitten" and I'd STILL get called a "guy".

Perhaps I should ditch the logging boots and shave my legs more often than just on New Years Eve? Oh my..that's coming up too...no wonder.... :rolleyes:

Back