A Noob Needs Advice On Scripting 101

DirtyCzech

Registered
Hello. I work in an Adobe CC environment and reaching a point where more automation is being integrated into the workflow and I need to adapt. The 3 "languages" I foresee being a necessary skill set are:

Apple Script
Adobe Actionscript
Automator

I'd appreciate any recommendations for a good and easy resource for a Noob such as myself, and really where to start from the ground up.

Thanks for any assistance.

Thanks @Satcomer.
This is what I was looking for my script.Many thanks.
Work well,testing yestarday.
Thanks again!;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Treachery has existed as long as there's been warfare, and there's always been a few people that you couldn't trust." Jons Guide
Laptop:i5,16 gb ram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back