A sign of things to come? College students love Apple.

Thats pretty sweet. I would be a little embarassed to have a dell like a few off the people.

I guess they just invited all MacBook, PowerBook and iBook owners to that room for the photo-op, though.

That school is the University of Missouri - Columbia (known as Mizzou to locals... a number of students have sweatshirts on). I was so curious to see why nearly 98% of the students in a huge lecture hall like that have a Mac laptop that I went to the schools website and looked around... hoping to see if they rent Mac laptops to students or something. Not only could I not find anything about it but they don't even have a Graphic Design department, nor any of its aliases (art & design, art new media, graphic artistry, etc.) - if it is in fact U of Mizzou. Maybe all young people in the "great" Mid-west have decided to take up trendiness. What are the chances of that happening in a lecture hall with 200+ students?

This just hit me... it could be a one time lecture or orientation on Apple computers or something given by some VIP guy or gal...

I would LOVE to find out why that guy on the stairs was leaving, maybe he forgot his macbook.

Imagine how cool it would look if they turned off the lights in the auditorium. :D

It's cool, WOW!

The funny thing is when I went to college (in the late '80s) the kids look almost the same (in the way they dress, ratty school t-shits and shorts.) as the kids in my day.:p

Well, yeah, cheap clothing will always be cheap clothing! :)

That, and the "starving college student" mentality really hasn't changed for a couple decades... still parties... still poor... still working menially... still eating ramen! :p

Back