A small size powerbook

If I want a small, very portable device to do some quick typing on the road I'll pick up my trusty old Psion Revo (yes, I still use it!), very small, excellent (for its size) keyboard and long battery life.

For serious work, though, I want the "real" thing, I wouldn't replace my AlPB15 for anything! :)

Either you use a pda or a laptop, until technology is developed enough to support foldable (or "rollable") screens it'll be either or.

<dream>
But imagine a pda with a screen you can unfold to have a full 15" view! :)
</dream

Just my .02

watson said:
If I want a small, very portable device to do some quick typing on the road I'll pick up my trusty old Psion Revo (yes, I still use it!), very small, excellent (for its size) keyboard and long battery life.

For serious work, though, I want the "real" thing, I wouldn't replace my AlPB15 for anything! :)

Either you use a pda or a laptop, until technology is developed enough to support foldable (or "rollable") screens it'll be either or.

<dream>
But imagine a pda with a screen you can unfold to have a full 15" view! :)
</dream

Just my .02

As far as I can remember, someone already invented foldable screens. I could see it at an electronics fair at ... uhm... I think it was in Barcelona. Sorry, but I don't remember who the developer was. Afterall it was seen as a tech curiosity on TV. I think it is only a matter of time (and market will) to see those appear in the consumer market.

Back