Airport log sites visited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silks

Registered
Guys: I apologize in advance if this been asked. Search didn't help me find it if it has been...

Is there a way to get my Airport to log the sites visited by computers on the network? Some of my prior routers and/or firewalls did (Linksys and/or other Windows-based). I'm still trying to figure out this new AE; while I see how to turn logging on, I can't see if it will track the sites requested/viewed by the browser clients.

Thanks.

Well that can be done with using s router incase you ever have to change that router out. Just start using OpenDNS and create a free user account. Using this service will make faster, safer and in control of sites people on your network can surf to. You can see an example i am talking about in this instructional video.

Trust me when I say I use this service and it has been a great benefit to my surfing & security while speeding up my surfing speed.

Hey Satcomer:
Your suggestion was dead-on. I am astounded at both how well it works and how easy it was to implement. What a cool service!
Thanks for the scoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back