Am I crazy? Does anyone else see this Apple logo?

brianleahy

Colonel Panic
Go here:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/647719.asp?0NI=-34&ta=y

Scroll to about the middle (not the bottom as I thought at first) & watch the multimedia feature about anthrax (I confess, I first saw it with my Wintel work PC)

At one point there's a graphic of an envelope with a "suspicious dark stain". To me, it resembles the Apple logo.

But then I have a vivid imagination....

A very vivid imagination. I paused the intro (was that the part you were talking about) around the envelope, and saw nothing. You could always pause it and take a snapshot of it, if you so chose.

A little further along in the presentation there is a longer shot of the stained envelope.

But granted, when you study it directly it's clearly not the apple logo. However when I first saw it out of the corner of my eye, I thought that's what it was.

(Hey is this any worse than seeing an image of the Virgin Mary on a slice of toast?)

No, it wasn't during the intro; it was in the "Checking your mail" bit. I think there's a vauge resemblance, but... well, at least it wasn't a piece of toast... :)

I've attached a screenshot of the envelope in question...

Attachments

• anthraxapple.jpg
    anthraxapple.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 22
Ah, now I see it. It doesn't look like Apple's logo per se. However, it does kind of look like a red delicious apple with a thermometer stuck in it. I wonder what that says about me?

Back