Announcement: MacEnterprise.org Backup with BakBone Webcast

You'd be shocked how many people don't backup their mission critical data...hopefully this will help folks find easy ways to get that done! :)

Pramod_Mac said:
Hi All,

I have missed this Web Cast, can I view it again or it only one time web cast.

Thx Pramod

Yeah, so the webcast is actually coming up on Tuesday, but a lot of folks get confused by the post date showing at the top of the entry. I've had a few folks email me.

The webcast is going to be live on Tuesday. Afterwards, usually, there is an archived edition that you can watch later, on demand.

Hope this helps clear up a little confusion! :)

Michael

Thanks to all of you who tuned in today! I hope you all enjoyed the material that we presented. The archived version should be up soon, if you missed the presentation and would like to view it.

Michael

Thx Miche, for the web cast info.
early I was not aware of this and now I'm viewing all old archives as well. Michael is there any way to get this web casts downloaded and keep em on the CD/DVD's. I really like the NetBoot/NetRestore web cast. I have leant so much from the web cast.
Thx Pramod

Hmmm, you might want to write to the folks at MacEnterprise and ask them if they have a way or could provide you with a copy. This is a great group of folks that are very dedicated to educating folks about the Mac OS X platform and deployment techniques. If you are not familiar with the project, there are monthly webcasts, a mailing list and last year, there was Enterprise Day, filled with relevant sessions the day before WWDC in San Francisco. Hopefully there will be a similar program again this year as the sessions were great.

The archive of this webcast should be up soon, but the PDF is already available at http://macenterprise.org/webcasts/2006-02-21_slides.pdf

Back