annoying safari issue

joestriker

Registered
just installed tiger and updated to 10.4.1 immediately. i backed up all my panther files then installrd them. when i close safari it tells me it unexpectedly quit. this happens everytime. is there something wrong with my backup files from panther, maybe something interfeering. please help

There were some problems with Safari 2.0 and third party extensions. Make sure you remove all extension to Safari then try it again. Look at your Console log to see what is making it crash too. Good Luck.

i don't have any third party extensions at all so thats not the problem. I checked my console but it doesnt tell me what the problem is. It just tells me that safari crashed thats all. Any help please, this only happens when i close safari.

thanks guys i figured it out. I went to older posts and found a similar one and it was the same problem. It was to do with speed downloader. I didnt realise it was a third party extension. Anyway i deleted the file that was an issue so all is well now. Macosx.com rocks

Back