Any Protocol Examples out there?

whitesaint

cocoa love
Hi there i was wondering if there is any examples which use extensive or sample protocols. Specifically under the Drap and Drop Protocols would be very helpful. I found some examples from Apple but they are too complicated and do alot more stuff than I want my app to do. Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

-whitesaint

The only protocols I'm looking for right now is Drag and Drop. There's alot of things involved in this that are pretty complicated for the intermediate (me):cool:.

I want my App to recieve data from images in order for it to function properly. I know i havn't clearly defined what I mean but i want to keep it secret til it comes out;)

I only know one protocol that i can think of right now, and thats NSWindowScripting. It's really easy to use, but the NSDragDestination, NSDraggingInfo, NSDraggingSource Protocols require alot more knowledge about protocols then just NSWindowScripting.

NSWindow Scripting i may only use 2 or 3 protocols, but in Drag and Drop there are like 10 that are required and must be in the project in the proper way.

-whitesaint

Back