Any upgrade issues from Monterey to Ventura?

rickself

Registered
I have my Mac Mini M1 running Monterey and always have concerns upgrading to a new name. I'm primarily a designer and an Adobe user. The speed of the M1 while working 3D in Dimensions is impressive (I know, not a lot of love for Adobe lately). But my question - are there any issues with Ventura? Incremental changes to OS are expected but going to a new name and level, am I being too cautious?
Looking closely at the M2 release!
Thanks -

I tend to think that Apple will hold funeral for their intel only Software in 2025! If a software company can't make at least a Universal version of software by now will have to swim or die real soon!

Hi,

It is common for new software releases to have bugs and compatibility issues, and upgrading to a new operating system can potentially cause problems with existing software or hardware. However, Apple generally does a good job of testing and addressing these issues before releasing a new operating system.

You mention Mac Mini M2, a new device that will come with Ventura as the default Operating System, so you won't worry about upgrading.

Anyway, it is always a good idea to be cautious when upgrading to a new operating system and to make sure that you have a backup of your important data before proceeding.

Back