App that can output all converted video files back to source folders?

Knonuttin

Registered
Hello all: Id like to kno if theres an app that can do my video conversions output functions in the following way. Id like to take a folder that has several folders within, which each have several videos within to be re-encoded or converted, and Id like to throw that top folder into the window/cue/etc of the app as usual, and then have a setting where the outputed converted videos all land in the SAME folder [ie, those sub folders] that their source videos originated from. Does anyone know of an app [for Mackbook pro’s], either free or paid, that can do this? Or if not, perhaps a way to make eg Handbrake do this, as it cant in its normal settings?

Theres a Windows app called Pezarra that does this in the “output directory” dropdown menu as “The same as input file”. Its brilliant! But i need this function on my Mac. Thanks for any help!

WAY beyond my pay grade, but if that Windoze app works as you say, find someone that might have it, or pay them to buy it and do the conversions for you--then import to your Mac.

Theres a Windows app called Pezarra that does this in the “output directory” dropdown menu as “The same as input file”. Its brilliant! But i need this function on my Mac. Thanks for any help!
Also: "Thanks, but Ive got it on my Wndoz compu. Im lookin for a Mac application."

You could have said so in the beginning!

Last edited:
Also: "Thanks, but Ive got it on my Wndoz compu. Im lookin for a Mac application."

You could have said so in the beginning!
I DID.
What about the opensouce ffmpeg might be good crosse platform application that fight your desire! or maybe the other opensource program called Handbrake which worked for me for long time until meg 5!
Ive been using Handbrake as my Mac reencoder/converter, etc. It definitely wont do it unless i could hack it. I dont have any real tech skills for anything like that. And i dont kno how to do source code. I was hoping someone knows of an application that can do what Im looking for. Seems to me to be a useful idea.

Back