Apple iPhone in Canada???

zynizen

Registered
So we all know that Apple announced its new iPhone, (yay)... but with Cingular Wireless in USA.

does anyone know if its going to be available in Canada in June aswell? because of the visual voicemail features, Cingular worked together with Apple on this, but i would like to see it avail. in Canada, probably with Rogers Wireless.

Does anyone know / heard details, for all the canadian users on here..

Thanks

There's only been word about the US (Cingular, June), Europe (4th quarter 2007) and Asia (2008). I'd think they'll talk to carriers in Canada as well, but there hasn't been word of it so far.

Not sure if the Canadians on the list saw the announcement from Rogers last week - they have signed a deal with Apple to distribute the iPhone. No announcement on when they will release it here, but it's coming!

My Apple retailer in Ontario anticipated arrival in Fall 2007. We do need to remember, in the global scheme, Canada is a drop in the bucket market share wise so we'll see. However, Apple has a good history in Canada.

let me ask you guys this..

out of all the best places to work for computer technology and IT servicing for Mac computers, and in the industry doing state of the art computing.. which company would you suggest targeting? (Apple is obvious of course, besides them...)

thx

Back