Apple laptop????

wolf_pack

Registered
Alright everyone i have a question i hope you can help me with? I want an apple laptop but i'm on a budget of about 300-400 dollars and i want it to be wireless...So what should i look at getting? i hope i posted this in the right area....Terry

Also, telephone local companies. See if they are upgrading their equipment and are happy to sell on. I believe Adobe have a database of graphic design, print, etc. companies.

OWC has some dirt cheap G3 laptops.. starting at $209. You may be able to get a low-end TiBook, but they suffer from hinge problems, paint chip problems, and the iBook is cheaper..

They do look sweet, however.

You can get a wide variety of used laptops on eBay, but they're not always the cheapest.

thanks for the replys everyone...i'm more leaning towards a wireless ibook i know the cost a little more than i want to spend but you pay for something that will be in service for awhile....Terry

thanks for the replys everyone...i'm more leaning towards a wireless ibook i know the cost a little more than i want to spend but you pay for something that will be in service for awhile....Terry

Actually, OWC sells wireless (Airport) iBooks for $219, below your budget.

Back