Apple Music getting could not purchase "null". An unknown error occurred (1010)

jimmysofat6864

Registered
Hi guys I am trying to play music that I have uploaded to Apple Music and matched. But when I go to press play, I get a pop up saying "this computer is already associated with an Apple ID. If you use iTunes Match with your ID, you cannot use iTunes Match, auto-download, or download past purchases with a different Apple ID for 90 days." I press the transfer button and then I get the pop up saying "Could not purchase "null". An unknown error occurred (1010)". Does anybody have any fixes for this?

I've heard that downloading a paid song then trying the previously matched songs again would fix this issue. I tried getting a free song on iTunes and it downloaded just fine. But my matched songs still don't download. If anybody knows of some fixes that would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 5.44.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 5.44.40 PM.png

That message is reporting that you might have an issue with your AppleID.
You didn't say what you have done...
Have you used any other AppleID with iTunes Match (on this same computer)?
The message is telling you that you have to wait for 90 days before you can use a different AppleID with iTunes Match.
Is that a possibility for you?
Is there more than one AppleID account used on this same computer - maybe another user account?

If that is NOT your issue (and you have not changed anything about the AppleID that is used on this Mac recently), then you may have an AppleID issue that requires you to contact AppleID support.

Back