Apple Music Store Ads

I actualy saw one of the ads on MTV just a moment ago. After seeing them in the correct context I actualy think that some of the ads may not be too bad.

The ads are good for what they are. They reflect something that I think a lot of people can relate to. Everyone has seen someone singing out loud as they listen to music. Look at how they were done. They were made to be funny.

I like the ads!

-am i the only one? they're memorable, get their point across, promote discussion, and most of all:
DIFFERENT.

Do we seriously need more stick thin models copulating over the latest technology/car/bank loan...? maybe, but probably not.

The point is they have no point. What are they selling? iPods? no mention of how revolutionary they are. The Music Store? no mention of how revolutionary it is.

Bland - the best that can be said for them. I showed them to a colleague who is Macignorant and he didn't even recognize the iPod. He was so wierded out by the images that he didn't even pay attention to the Store blurb and couldn't figure out what the ad was for.

Guess that's why he's macignorant ;)

Hmm... Let's not forget that the PowerBook ad, which was great, is not too old. Maybe we'll see better Apple ads again, soon.

theeeeeey're back.

well, 3 of them anyway. Apple has updated them and now they actually make a little sense.

still souless but not pointless.

they do make a little more sence now since they where edited, but i still think they are dumb i change the channel right away when i see one on tv

Back