Apple Sticker on your car?

What do you do with your Apple Stickers?

• Yes, on my car

• Close to my computer

• In your home

• Other, please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

dixonbm

Registered
Do you put one of those Apple stickers on your car when you get a new mac, so you can identify yourself to other mac users?

If not then where do you put yours.

Everytime I see a sticker on someone else's car a smile crosses my face. I feel like I'm apart of something greater than myself.

Bill Gates, watch out! We are going to take over the world!

All hail to the Emperor Steve Jobs!

My elegant black leather carrying case for the iBook of course needed to be badged. I want people to know that they steal quality. :p

As soon as you walk in my front room there is no mistaking my neat wee iMac. But just to make sure they know what it is I have my sticker on the drawer of my desk.:cool:

My Apple sticker is on my car. I consider it a badge of honour and a kind of "shuck you Farley" to all those PC users eating my dust:D I'm still looking out for someone else with one on their car.....!

iSwitched

i want to bring a Smart (Mercedes-Benz) to US as they don't have any. THAT will look a great car to be used behind the apple sticker.

or i could get more stickers (or buy more computers) and have apple-tan .. using the stickers as a top on beach. :)

I have two in the rear window of my truck.

Before I got the truck I had a Saturn Coupe with a rainbow banner on the rear bumper. When I got the truck, I didn't replace the banner but put the Apple stickers on instead. One of the guys (straight) at work said, "Oh, you got a different rainbow sticker for your truck"

He wasn't very Apple literate so I had to explain to him that it was Apple's logo not a gay rainbow apple. Anyway, they serve a dual purpose for me although I think a lot of people see the rainbow and think "gay" before they think Apple. At least that was my impression in Seattle.

" or i could get more stickers (or buy more computers) and have apple-tan .. using the stickers as a top on beach."

Hmmm that is a cool idea Gia, sort of like an Apple fig leaf! I like it! The forbidden fruit tan! Hey, what a great alternative for a tattoo.

I see one on a car around town once every week or so. I guess Nashville has a good sized mac community. I still haven't put one on my car. I've been saving it till I get a new one. I'm thinking of a VW beetle. I think it would be a great match for my Apple. :)

Sad isn't it? Some of us try to find a good car to match our computer.

I always have, and always will have an apple sticker on my car. And it is always great to see someone else with one.

Reminds me, I also have a white Apple sticker on my scooter. Had to take the Peugeot lion away for that, but hey! It looks yummy now. ;-)

And just for the heck of Gia's dreams... The following is the ideal Smart for an Apple sticker:

smart.jpg

I have the apple logo on my car, but not one of the stickers that comes with new Macs. A friend and I visited apple campus a few years back and in a shop across the street we bought a few sheets of vinal static cling. It's the old 7 color apple logo with "Apple Computer" below it. It's made it through 3 cars so far :D I plan to have it on for quite a while

Macs still come with Apple stickers? I had one on my bicycle, an old rainbow logo one :)

I own a PC store, and i personally use a POWERBOOK g4 500
i have Apple stickers on my SKI DOO, MXZ 600, and on my 4 wheeler Honda 350 4X4..
i also have Apple & AMIGA stickers on my carry case, i hoped that someday a AMIGA portable would come to life, :(
I was a AMIGA user..

iSwitched too :p

As a matter of fact, just this past weekend, I washed and "tattoo'd" my car with it's Apple Sticker and a few others.

My Xterra

on my Volvo: white Apple logo
on my crappy Saturn: rainbow Apple logo
on various cases: white and rainbow Apple logos

I wouldn't put a Windows sticker on my coche. I don't want any bad karma associated with (i.e. blue screens of death or crashes).

Back