Apple Sticker on your car?

What do you do with your Apple Stickers?

• Yes, on my car

• Close to my computer

• In your home

• Other, please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
My parents are going to freak out, i am getting my imac next week and im going to put it on my moms van, she is going to kill me but does anyone know how to get more stickers aside from buying a new mac?

I don't have one on my car. The reason is that I don't like to have anything on my car that acts as a distinguishing characteristic. This is also why I buy white cars.

When you live in the city, the less your car stands out, the less likely it is to get broken into. (Having a garage to park it in at night is nice, too.)

I'm actually thinking about sticking one on my Xbox.. :)

i'm the same way as lowmagnet, i don't like putting distinguishing marks on my car...

Originally posted by lowmagnet
I don't have one on my car. The reason is that I don't like to have anything on my car that acts as a distinguishing characteristic. This is also why I buy white cars.

When you live in the city, the less your car stands out, the less likely it is to get broken into. (Having a garage to park it in at night is nice, too.)

A bit paranoid aren't you? If the men in black really wanted to follow you they could use the microchip imbedded in your skin or for that matter maybe your license plate. :)

Back