Apple Store coming to London and Paris?!

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
I found this site of a fanic Apple store watcher who has been to a lot of Apple Store openings. He even was at Ginza. This page states that Apple is building stores in London and Paris. Is it true?

I've heard that Apple will be opening stores in Europe this year hopefully but I don't think there have been any more details released. I suspect London and Paris will be the first though.

Nope.

A serious rumor site with the "about me" section? :rolleyes: please.

There should be the stores both in London and Paris (and Berlin, and Barcelona, and Amsterdam and so on and so on) .. that's what's the european apple users have been wishing for for years. There will be, hopefully, and hopefully sooner than never...

I feel that Dublin should get a store before any of the flash cities...I mean we have a million people in Dublin and...em...thousands of pubs...and...of course not forgetting the history...(really grasping at straws now)....the sun comes out occasionally, I think I saw it in August '03

And Apple are based in Ireland... I'd guess in the UK, the best places are London, Manachester and Glasgow/Edinburgh (all creative cities)... (oh yeh, and Dublin :rolleyes: )

Not too bothered myself, particularly when Sherlock (yes, remember that), iTunes etc. are still for USA only.

Alex x said:
Not too hot on the idea of Regent Street. Much better would be Bond Street.

I dont care if its Regent Street, Bond Street or Oxford Street. In fact any Street will do as long as it brings ITMS with it!!!!

I hope they roll-out 5 news stores off the bat:
Berlin
London
Paris
Amsterdam
Rome

Then we would cover a lot of bases all at the same time! Let's hope they bring iTMS with...

That would be the real trick (brining ITMS with a store). Building a store and staffing it most likely is a lot more easier than dealing with every European countries copyright laws and quirks.

Back