Apple Store in Toronto

Captain Code said:
SWEET. Bit of a drive for me though
Are you kidding me? The last time I drove from the Peace Bridge on the border on the way to Toronto, it only took a little over 2 hours.:rolleyes:

blue&whiteman said:
no Vancouver or Montreal store?
Well I would think a store in Vancouver would make sense with all the film work going on out there.But it's a long shot. Montreal is out of the question in my estimation too close to Toronto.

markceltic said:
Well I would think a store in Vancouver would make sense with all the film work going on out there.But it's a long shot. Montreal is out of the question in my estimation too close to Toronto.

I don't think it's too close. It takes about 8-10 hrs driving from Toronto to Montreal.

markceltic said:

Vancouver is a huge shopping city. an apple store would do very well here. many stores are here that you only find elsewhere in places like NYC, Paris, London, SanFran etc.

There is a lot of money to be had here by any company that offers higher end stuff like apple. metro Van. is 3 million+

Captain Code said:
I don't think it's too close. It takes about 8-10 hrs driving from Toronto to Montreal.

Cap'n the drive from TO to Montreal is only about 600 kilometres. Even at a reasonable speed it only takes me 5 1/2 hours. But it has been done in 4 - 4 1/2 hours when in a rush.

Also saying they won't put a store in Montreal because it's too close to Toronto is just not accurate. Montreal is a larger city than the vast majority of cities which already have an Apple store. The Montreal and immediate surrounding area is well over 3 million people. Not too close or too small in my opinion.

Back