Apple Tablet

I'd love it. Or not. Depending on the possibilities and how an onscreen keyboard would work&feel.

Well i figure that it would be like the landscape keyboard like the iphone, and if its going to house the iphone OS, whats the point in it? I think that it would be awesome, if it could run leopard, even at a 1ghz processing speed, and figure 512 ram (which seems like alot, maybe not with todays technology lol)
I guess I'll wait until it comes out, and see what its like.

Well I don't know about anyone else but ever since I got my 32 G iPhone 3GS I have been really careful not to hurt it, get it wet and wrapping it up to protect it. Now if a tablet comes along I can't see me caring this thing around. Sure it probably wold be nice looking and all but a tablet is far to delicate for me.

My take is, we will likely see a reintroduction of the term "iBook". The tablet will revolutionize the way we read books, and that will likely be apple's big marketing strategy. The device will come with optional extras such as wallets/cases screen protectors to keep it safe and resistant to damage. It will be the ultimate basic email, chat web experience focusing on a lite user experience.

Thats my punt.

You need at least gigabyte to run Snow Leopard. This is going to be a lite version of the MacBook Air with a 64 GB SSD drive. Integrated graphics, basic core 2 duo, 802.11ng, and some apps and games preloaded. Apple will rewrite
iLife and so on to prove it can be done. Oooohs and Ahhhs from the crowd. iPhone, iPod Touch, and Mac Touch 4.0 firmware update.

Back