Scorecard so far:
* Jury finds Samsung infringement of Apple utility, design patents for some (though not all) products
* Jury upholds Apple utility, design patents
* Jury upholds Apple trade dress '983
* Jury finds Samsung "diluted" Apple's registered iPhone, iPhone 3 and "Combination iPhone" trade dress on some products, not on others
* No Apple infringement of Samsung utility patents
* Jury found Samsung violated antitrust law by monopolizing markets related to the UMTS standard
Apple's A-series Application Processors that power iPads—including the latest and greatest A8X in iPad Air 2—are inciting billion dollar losses for Intel and threatening major problems for rival tablet chips from Qualcomm, Samsung and Nvidia, along with all the companies that depend upon those vendors for their mobile chips.