apps that dont work on 7B85

spitty27

Apple Avid
hrm...i don't know what happened to the original thread - but thought i'd repost

Bit Torrent 3.3

edit: mlmac does work...

er....first of all...you mean him* :-D

it seems that it was a problem with stuffit 8 deluxe. you must upgrade to 8.0.1 to unstuff .sit files properly. mlmac now works, but bittorrent still crashes...

Acrobat doesn't install its "printer" in Panther, therefore you can create .PDFs with File > Print (except by using the built in Save as PDF option).

Bit-Torrent and V-pc work in my 7b85 so its all good. The only hing that pisses me off is that Video mirroring dont wokk when i connect my powerbook to an external screen (sony widescreen tv)

sorry fryke o_O...whats sm :p (wont happen again)

btw, bit torrent 3.2.2a works on 7B85 - you can download from sourceforge, but 3.3 does not.

Yeah, stop downloading warez programs and start saving your pennies so you can buy the programs.

Bit Torrent doesn't mean you are just sharing warez progs, Arden. I use to download music-videos, since there is no way to buy them...

I regularly use it to download Linux images... MUCH faster, especially after a release, when all the mirrors are being hammered.

Originally posted by Zammy-Sam
bit torrent 3.3 works here
(am still on 7B74 but assume it should work on 7B85 as well)

assumed wrong :p...i kinda said it doesnt work on 7B85 o_O....

bt 3.2.2a works fine.

Originally posted by fryke
I've had to edit half of the post. We don't talk about "SM" in here. ;-)
Sorry fryke
:starts to cry again:
WAAAHHHH
Wont talk about that suff no more... except that THAT STUFF IS EVIL!!!
::evil::

Back