Austin Apple Store! Woohoo!

bootedbear

JavaJunkie
Apple is advertising jobs for Store Managers and other retail personnel for a store in Austin; rumored to be located in the Barton Creek Mall.

Finally! With all the MacHeads in Austin I could never believe that the closest Apple store was in Plano!

bear

P.S. Actually this is a very very bad thing; at least as far as my bank account will be concerned...

bootedbear said:
P.S. Actually this is a very very bad thing; at least as far as my bank account will be concerned...

::ha:: :D I know what you mean. I went into an Apple Store in my hometown of Atlanta (I didn't even know there was one in North Point Mall). My fiancee had to take my credit card away before I almost dropped about 3 grand on toys :D
Happy shopping, and watch those figures in your account. Apple Store's are the most dangerous ones (for me at least)!!

Yes! Finally I don't have to drive from San Antonio to Houston or even Dallas to get a Mac-Store-Fix! Now it's just 45 minutes away! :D

Perhaps there should be one in Rhode Island. After all, we are a state and some states have two apple stores. Yeah, I know the rubbtal so don't waste the bandwidth.

RyanLang said:
Perhaps there should be one in Rhode Island. After all, we are a state and some states have two apple stores. Yeah, I know the rubbtal so don't waste the bandwidth.

YES, I VOTE FOR ONE IN RI ALSO. Providence Place would be a good location! Driving up to Boston is a pain....

------------------------------
GO PATRIOTS!!!

There should be Apple Stores dotting Europe as well, but so far the only one outside the US is in Tokyo.

Personally, I would love one here in Modesto, but we don't have nearly enough demand for even half of an Apple Store.

Back