Baby David Arrives on 1/25

nixgeek

Mac of the SubGenius! :-)
Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that my wife will be giving birth to our third boy, David Emanuel Miranda, on January 25 (Thursday). It's going to be a planned C-section and it's scheduled for 10 AM. This will also be our last child as my wife is having her tubes tied.

PLEASE keep us in your prayers tomorrow, especially my wife Michelle and our son David.

I'll be sure to provide pictures once everything has settled down.

Thanks! :)

Claudio (aka "Nixgeek")

By all means, I hope it goes well!
Oh, and don't let your Macs be neglected, they've been known to become jealous also...

:)

Will do, nixgeek. I hope everything goes well, and I look forward to the photos of the newest addition to your family! :)

Hey 'nix,

Big congrats, I'll be thinking of Michelle and David, and you too. I hope it all goes well, and everyone is back home soon.

Take care,

ora

That's great! Hope everything went okay; I hope that you love your baby as much as you obviously do with your spouse. Congrats! :)

Thanks guys! We're finally home today on Saturday so I thought I would update you on David.

Name: David Emanuel Miranda
DOB: 1/25/2007
TOB: 11:11 AM
Weight: 7 lbs., 11 oz.

He is the smallest of the three boys. So far, eveything is great and my wife is recovering fabulously. Thanks for all of your prayers and well-wishes! May God bless you all. :)

...And here's a picture of him :):

373398130_ed71349f02.jpg

you usually take that off for giving birth. finger swelling can do much harm...

Back