Backup 3.1 on 30GB iPod Video

shifte

Registered
Hi Guys,
What i want to know is where do i put the backed up file in the iPod icon on my desktop, i got my iPod in Disc mode.
Do i create a new folder and where do i put it, or do i put it in a existing folder.
Thanks Guys,
Shifte?

I was wondering if you already made the backup? In Backup, create a plan. Then when Backup creates it, double click on the plan itself. A drop down window will appear and you can point the backup to where you want it.

To make a new folder is easy. Just go to the Finder->File->New Folder.The new folder will appear in the present Finder window you are in.

You put it wherever you want it on the iPod. I would recommend making a "Backup" folder at the root level of the iPod's hard drive and placing the Backup 3 files in that folder.

Not everyone's "filez" are worthless -- and, I'm sure that most people around here are versed enough in backups to disregard the "worthless" files and only backup their "worthy" files.

Besides, Mac OS X is a true, multi-tasking environment. In case you haven't noticed, you can run a backup at the same time you're posting in this forum without a hiccup.

Back