Beyond the rumors sites. Way beyond

quaiz

Registered
That is the latest from www.apple.com

This Macworld is gonna be huge!!

Anyone know if TechTV is gonna show the keynote again? I would much rather see it on my much larger TV than my Monitor!

I wonder if the person updating Apple's front page is giggling uncontrollably as he types. . .

(I probably would be.)

What will be up tomorrow?

"Sell your car, sell your wife, sell your house...you will need the money"???

Yes, Apple has products this good, and in five days, they even have some more products this good ;)

Originally posted by julguribye

That is exactly what Apple wants you to belive. You go to expo, they earn money.

Hehe ;)

No matter what it is, I won't have money for it... ;) :(

Haha... well... it is promoting the whole MacWorld. But not all Apple's products!! Do you get it?

Originally posted by ddma
Haha... well... it is promoting the whole MacWorld. But not all Apple's products!! Do you get it?

Well, right THERE, they're at least talking about their own keynote... :)

BTW, check out http://home.no.net/macosx , I'm running Mac OS X 10.2 build 6H41... haha ;)

I dont know about you, but if I had a wife I wouldnt sell her :p
I cant wait to see what apple brings up next though ;)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I dont know about you, but if I had a wife I wouldnt sell her
I cant wait to see what apple brings up next though

It's the KEYNOTE we're waiting for! ;) :D :p

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I dont know about you, but if I had a wife I wouldnt sell her :p
I cant wait to see what apple brings up next though ;)

I've got a wife and children... they are not for sales. Not even for a new iPod-G6-MP-GSM-UMTS-PDA-Cinema-Watch.

But that's true that teasing at Apple is growing. Will Steve be big enough ?

What do you folks think of the iWalk gibberish on http://www.spymac.com. The "huge" center port this kid is talking about must be for a docking station. Although, who knows. We shall see what Apple comes our way with. I wonder if it will be significantly LONGER keynote than before... hence the move to Monday... it could interfere with the schedule of everything else to be on Tuesday. According to IDG they did move the keynote because of its "impact".

We shall see!! I am looking forward to all the new products, even though I won't be purchasing any. It would give me something to envy for awhile. :)

Admin

Well, the iWalk sounds interesting (allthough the name itself is crap).

If they would release a PDA, I would sell my iPaq and buy an Apple PDA...

let's see...

Originally posted by Admin
I wonder if it will be significantly LONGER keynote than before... hence the move to Monday... it could interfere with the schedule of everything else to be on Tuesday. According to IDG they did move the keynote because of its "impact".

Note that this year, the keynote is scheduled to be from 9 AM - 11 AM. Previous years, where the keynotes all fell on Tuesday, the keynote was always scheduled to be from 9 AM - 10 AM. The keynote is twice as long this year. In addition, Steve Jobs' regular keynote is usually 30 minutes longer than the set 1 hour time, so you can count on at least a 2.5 hour keynote.

I believe this this is the official OS X Macworld. We will find all those great products we are missing come out for os X. I'm sure we'll see new hardware to but i believe this to be the begining of the end of classic.

Twister

The funny thing is: We all know that on 8th, we will meet here and bitch about Apple how they could do such a hype! It was the same with the last keynotes and with the iPod. The expectations are high, everybody thinks that all the dreams he has will be released.

I *guess* that Apple releases a completely new system architecture: New cpus (maybe G5), new RAM (RamBus or DDR), new external BUS (GigaWire/USB 2), new cordless stuff (bluetooth keyboards and speakers) etc. etc. Note, this is speculation, but maybe Apple only wants to celebrate that they again are back on the olymp of the hardware world.

Still, I am sure they are extending their digital hub thing...it won't be called iWalk, but damn, an Apple PDA could be so cool, and if you take a look at PocketPC 2002, stuff like a dock could really be realised on a PDA, and on a PDA, a OS X style dock would rule big time!

We all don't know...that's why it is so much fun to guess ;)

Spymac is the worst bullshit rumor page of them all! It is all filled with fantasy! iWalk...duh....they said that the iPod was going to be the iWalk. Remember that awefull manipulated pictures they had of the "iWalk"? If you look at the page spymac.com you will se that everything sounds very unrealistic. If you want good rumors, visit thinksecret.com or mosr.com, they guess right more often!

Btw, would it be smart to wait to after the expo to see if it comes a iPod revision to buy it?

Back