8-45am.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
  • month.JPG
    month.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 4
  • weekly.JPG
    weekly.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
That is what is should do. Every morning it prints at 8:45 am a simple one page report. So why then does it print a report at 9:17 and now at 12:00am? We have no setting for it to do so.

Thanks

TBB

Jazz in your first picture has to repeat every day setup! That's the reason you see it every day!
That is what is should do. Every morning it prints at 8:45 am a simple one page report. So why then does it print a report at 9:17 and now at 12:00am? We have no setting for it to do so.

Thanks

TBB

Thanks

TBB
It is repeatedly printing out your simple one page report. That is the hiccup. Check the calendar to see if there are multiple repeated events.
Open the day's calendar to see if there is more than one listing of the same event.

An example... After I had upgraded my system - for whatever reason - I was getting two alerts for a birthday. It turned out that the calendar listed that same birthday twice on the same day. I had to go through my entire calendar to delete the repeated events.

It is repeatedly printing out your simple one page report. That is the hiccup. Check the calendar to see if there are multiple repeated events.
Open the day's calendar to see if there is more than one listing of the same event.

An example... After I had upgraded my system - for whatever reason - I was getting two alerts for a birthday. It turned out that the calendar listed that same birthday twice on the same day. I had to go through my entire calendar to delete the repeated events.
Thanks for your help. Here is 2 captures it show all the events for the week. There is one each day at 8:45 am and one every week on Friday at 8:00am. So why does it want to print at 12:am and 9:17am when we have never ever had events printing at this these times. Also is the entire month and yoi can only see the one daily and one weekly events.

Thanks

Tom

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
  • month.JPG
    month.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
You are posting images of the week. Open the day to make sure only one is listed.

Another spot to check - your printer queue.

You are posting images of the week. Open the day to make sure only one is listed.

Another spot to check - your printer queue.
Capture 2 and 3 are the day- There is nothing but one listing per day except for 2 on Friday. What do i check in the printer queue? There is nothing there as i look at it. I have changed the printer to a pdf printer and the same thing happens.

Thanks

Tom

Get a sense of humor!
If it were me, I'd delete your calendar events, restart, and re-enter.
Oh, when you are having unnecessary computer problems, my sense of humor goes to the Planet Mongo! Just a simple and maybe obvious only to me. I have only one calendar (Automater) I do not know where these other tasks are coming from. Is there any reason to believe they won't reappear? This occurred related from the Mojave to Monterrey upgrade as I look at the Cups printing log.

They must be somewhere in the system, but not where the calendar workflow is in the library.

Thanks

Tom

While we understand your frustrations, we are only trying to help without physically being at your computer.

Deleting all your events is just like telling some one do a restart or do a combo update. This advice does work for some and it was suggested that you give it a try.

While we understand your frustrations, we are only trying to help without physically being at your computer.

Deleting all your events is just like telling some one do a restart or do a combo update. This advice does work for some and it was suggested that you give it a try.
Is there anything in this part of the library to delete that wold help. 1678149373089.png

All three Calendar Cache files
Open the Pending Events folder and trash what is in there.
The three folders that are named with numbers and letters have an array of items in there. Each one just may have an events folder, which you can delete the files in them. Now there may be more folders with numbers and letters inside as well. Check those as well.

M theory is if the file has an old date under the modified or created column, trash it.

All three Calendar Cache files
Open the Pending Events folder and trash what is in there.
The three folders that are named with numbers and letters have an array of items in there. Each one just may have an events folder, which you can delete the files in them. Now there may be more folders with numbers and letters inside as well. Check those as well.

M theory is if the file has an old date under the modified or created column, trash it.
Thank you.

TBB

Back