Bobw Passed Away

I really do miss chatting to him on iChat. He was such a good guy. Would help when ever you asked.

I agree. I miss him, too. He helped me quite a bit. We used to have this joke: I would always ask him technical questions (because I knew he'd know the answer), and sometimes he'd get annoyed (not in a bad way, but in a lightheartedly mocking sort of way) with me and my persistent questions ... and one time, he even threatened to take away my precious iBook. :eek: So, from that point on, every time we started chatting, I'd say things like: YOU! Stay away from my iBook!"

Aw ... I do miss him.

If any of his close friends and/or family is reading this, I hope you are doing well and coping with your loss. My heart goes out to you.

I haven't been on this forum for a while, so have just found out about Bob's passing. I didn't know him personally, but just wanted to pay my respects. He has selflessly helped me on many occasions in the past.

Also, this is the first time that I have come across a tribute like this on a forum. I have to say that I think the sense of community is outstanding.

Back