Bugs on my screen? :\

hinotoxin

Registered
This is probably the wrong section to put this, but I didn't know where else it could go. So okay, short but sweet-

Any ideas why there are sometimes tiny little crawling things going across my computer screen? Like actual living things....

Those little bugs are part of a larger problem you have. Check for food crumbs throughout your desk and do some cleaning. ;)

iZap. USB powered-bug zapper that attaches to your display and zaps bug when they land on the screen. Side benefit, no more finger smudges on your LCD screen (*ZAP*).

iZap. USB powered-bug zapper that attaches to your display and zaps bug when they land on the screen. Side benefit, no more finger smudges on your LCD screen (*ZAP*).

Lol

Well I don;t know.. They could be dust mites or something, I dont think they are anywhere else around the computer, there aren't any crumbs and it's not like the screen is close to anything else or its difficult to find crumbs since it's an iMac g4. Hmmm .... I do get finger smudges on my screen THough lol.

Just wondered if anyone else got this problem with these screens.

Them bugs are called "Nats". They are particularly annoying (and make me itch). I don't usually have this problem because:
1. I keep the windows closed during the summer.
2. I usually have A/C on.
3. I DON'T EAT AT MY DESK. Coffee or a pint of beer, yeah once or twice a day but that's it.

I wonder what would happen if you combined deoderant with bug repellent?

if it happens when you have been at your mac for a fair while you may be having eye fatigue I myself have gotten this before and it is similar looking to littel clear bugs on the screen ....next time t does it stare up at the roof if its white and see if they are still in your vision if so have a break more often

cheers

mine have died inside the screen. there's no getting rid of them. i have accepted them into my life and named them: randall and hopkirk

Back