burn with tags...

ashbradshaw

Graphic Designer
yes, yes i know itunes does it even Disco can do it, if any body can work it out...?

i'm looking for a good writing program thats easy to use and tags my cd tracks.

its for djing with cdj's that read the records track names on the units display...

Megaseg is an awesome program! I am a mobile DJ and I have been using it since it first came out. I LOVE it!

i don't think you really read what i posted...

i'm looking for a burn program with id tagging, not itunes, not disco..

By "burn program with id tagging," do you mean you want to burn a CD in the CD+text format?

Standard Red Book CDs don't support any kind of "tag" being added to the tracks themselves on a CD. The tracks on the CD are just music without any additional info, and programs like iTunes that can "tag" a CD with their author and track names store that information not on the CD, but in their own internal database.

CD+text is an extension to the Red Book standard, and allows CDs to be burned with track information stored on the audio CD itself. Is this what you're looking for?

yes burn a CD in the CD+text format.

yes i know its not the biggest/hardest thing to look for on the internet but i just thought i could get a quick answer for a program that may have slipped though my searching.

Back