can't find Ipod_control

Sebby

Registered
i've read up on all the things that say its a hidden file and such. and i made it so i can view hidden files but i go into the itouch directory and all i see is Internal storage then it says DCIM and all thats in that is pictures. and i can't see anything else, or any other folders. plus my itouch is jailbroken. but there as got to be a way to find the ipod_control file it can't run without it right?

so can anyone help me find it?

and if any of you flame expect to see someone coming to your house with a shotgun ;)

Start Menu > Run

Type "CMD" and press enter.

Type "CD [path to iPod touch]" and press enter, where [path to iPod touch] is the path to your iPod touch.

Type "DIR /A" and press enter.

Look for the directory in the listing that comes up.

well i tried C/Ping the location of my ipod and it kept telling me that "the system cannot find the path specified."

If the path has spaces in it, you'll need to enclose it in quotes... for example:

Code:
cd "C:\Documents and Settings\JohnDoe\Desktop\My Saved Pictures"

some files and folders r missing in Ipod_control. when i tried to forced restore mode i dint get the itunes logo. and i got a message saying folder is missing. it would be nice if u can give a link for Ipod_control download. mine is ipod classic 80GB.

Go to Cydia.

Download OpenSSH.
Reboot.

On your mac - Download CyberDuck.

On your iphone - settings - general - network - wifi - click the '>'

On your mac - in cyber duck choose sftp and enter the ip address username (root) and password (alpine).
navigate to: /var/root/Media/iTunes_Control/

Charlie.

Back