Cats and Macs...

Do you own a cat?

• Yes

• No

• I used to (died, ran away, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello!

I just took this picture today, our cat Mesquite finally had her four kittens, a white, two grey and a black one. I have attached a picture I took just moments ago.

Anyone have any suggestions for names? :)

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• dcp_0023 1.jpg
    dcp_0023 1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 20
Hello!

Another one of our cats Smoke had her kittens. She had four of them, one black tiger, another the same with white stocking's and face, one cream colored orange and a calico, which is strange because the only Calico in the line is Bambi which is Smokes grandmother.

Well, only two more litters of kittens (that we know of) to be born!

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• smokes kittens.jpg
    smokes kittens.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
Hello!

LOL! I actually had an orange kitten that I named NIB. Maybe one of the dark ones should be named Cocoa?

Latest cat count 19 cats, 8 newborns and 2 more pregnant females :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello!

Wow is that ever true. Cats ae som independent that they practically own you :)

Another litter was borne on Friday. Attached is a picture of Bambi's litter.

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• bambi 05.jpg
    bambi 05.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
Originally posted by martinatkinson
...Looks like most of the people keep their cats indoors...
On a side note. I noticed some of you have flat screens that have indoor cats. How do you keep your cats from tipping them over?...
My cat Luke always sat on top of my old monitor when I was on the computer. When I replaced that with my 17" flat panel he DID knock it over... luckily I had soft stuff like books that it fell on to.

I've since hooked up the CRT from my Compaq PeeCee, just so he has something to sit on. I also have the flat panel leand as far back as I can, so that it is harder to push forward.

Since we are in the big city, we'd never let our cats out. They've been indoor cats thier entire lives and so they a happy to say in. the can see outside from thier tower

I was finally able to get a pic of my own cat...

Attachments

• jack_the_cat.jpg
    jack_the_cat.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 16
And this is what he instinctively does anytime someone says "Oh, he's so beautiful!"

LOL

Attachments

• fellini-deadfish.jpeg
    fellini-deadfish.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 21
And... this is what I call his "PowerPuff Mode"... Ya know those little cat statues that are all over the place in Chinese restaurants? Does this look familiar?

Attachments

• fellini-powerpuff.jpeg
    fellini-powerpuff.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 16
Hello!

Wow Bluefusion, that is one beautiful cat! How old is it? In the first picture it looked like a kitten but from the other pictures it looks like a full grown cat...

Well, our kittens are really growing fast. The first litters eyes are open and the two other ones are just starting to open.

I will post some later pictures along with names soon!

Have a great day!

Albert

Originally posted by TommyWillB
My cat Luke always sat on top of my old monitor when I was on the computer. When I replaced that with my 17" flat panel he DID knock it over... luckily I had soft stuff like books that it fell on to.

Get a Cinema Display...it's too heavy for most cats to knock it over... :D

He's around 8 years old now... he's getting a bit old, I guess... the first pic really does make him look like a kitten, but it was only from a few months ago. This is Fellini as we normally see him (this was just a random shot taken today, actually... I tend to take a lot of shots of him :)

Attachments

• happycat.jpeg
    happycat.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 16
Hello!

Wow, that cat reminds me of the one on those Purina canned cat food commercials. The one that eats the cat food out of a crystal cup :D

All of our cats descended from a stray tiger cat that just started hanging around and then making its home. The other ones are Bambi (which we brought from Kansas), Skunk and White Chocolate (both brought from a place down the road) One year Starlight had a litter of kittens that every single one was white, we even had a couple nice long haired ones that looked like Bluefusion's cat. The only sad part is that we only sold a couple before Starlight stopped being a mom, she led them out deep into our woods and left them, we still do not know if they survived :eek: :( :mad:

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello!

Wow, our kittens are sure growing fast. Soon we will need to get rid of them, anyone interested in having one? :)

Here is one of them, meet Hervé :D ;) :)

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• herv
    herv
    69.9 KB · Views: 12
Hello!

I sure had a tough time taking Hervés picture. He is SO active!

Eventually I placed my camera on one side of the room and Hervé on the other then raced him to the camera to snap a picture :) After a couple tries I was able to snap that shot of him.

I will post a picture of Cocoa and some of the others as soon as I get my camera back and am quick enough to catch the little buggers :p

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello!

LOL. I will see, we just had our last litter of kittens but we usually wait until they are older and name them according to their personality. The one just acted like I thought a "Hervé" would so that is what we named him, and if one has the personality of a xoot I may name it that way, just depends on the personality :D

Also, if you want a cat named after you, you have to come pick it up from me and take it home with you :D So, Hervé, hope you have time in a couple of weeks to make a trip down to Granger :D

Have a great day!

Albert

Back