changing mhz

ERICBRIAN2002

Registered
My when i go under apple system profilier my sysem say about 396 mhz's when it suppose to say 400mhz. The other day it said 397mhz??? I wanted to show my friend that i had a 400 mhz mac cause he could not believe the speed and when i do it says 396 mhz and now hes -laughing even more at apple.:mad:

LOL, Yeah, Mine Sucks Too, On This machine... Athlon 900MHz...
In My About this Mac Proggie... it Fluctuates From 896-897MHz
But in DirectX, and in BIOS Boot, i have 901MHz, Supposedly!
LOL
Guess it ain't just my PC..!
So Ya mate Can't just laugh @ Apple!

NeYo

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 101
A Pc(98v1) with an athlonprocessor will say if you read the systeminformation that it is an IBM PC AT with a Pentium Pro processor. If you ask about me he confirms the Athlon.:D

I'm guessin' u Mean Win98 (Standard) there..! ;)
...Yeah, I remember... and in some Programs, a K7 is still reported as being some form of Intel CPU... The worst Bein Accused (lol) as being a Celeron ... my Poor Athlon... ***Cries :mad:
NeYo

What I see is someone that wants to buy a Mac with Mac OS X, but can't afford it, so he buys an inferior product and pretends he has one.

That's really XP? How did you do it? Can you show another screenshot of it looking more XP like? Maybe get the taskbar to unhide or something.

Scope, Why Be Like that?!
Just outta Interest, how much is OS X to buy?!
See... this is Windows XP Pro...
So i paid an awful lot out...!
Vanguard... Here's Some More native Stuff...

even they are inspired.....

NeYo

BTW...

AMD Athlon 800MHz @ 900Mhz
Nvidia GeForce 3 Ti 500
768MB SDRAM @ 133Mhz
80Gb 7200RPM IDE HDD

And other Machine...
AMD Athlon 1400MHz
Nvidia GeForce 2 Ultra
1024Mb SDRAM @ 133MHz
40Gb 5400RPM IDE HDD

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 79
OSX is free with a new computer. If you have an old mac it costs $120 (I think).

Thanks for the screen shot with more native stuff. Next time maybe you can find a way not to cover up that chick. :)

When I looked at that pic, I was like WTF he has iTunes and the Dock. But that's just a desktop picture (or wallpaper as you Windoze guys call it). That's why it looks so much like OS X. The theme appears to apply to all Windows windows and stuff, though.. makes luna pale in comparison. :)

Hey!!! This is confusing! Is the dock working or is that just a desktop picture? Well its good to know that mac fans that have to use windows can still feel at home (somewhat):rolleyes:

Either its photpshop/gimp, or he has a mac os x screen shot as his background in windows xp. the about this mac dialog is certainly a touch-up.

just my opinion. That chick is freakin' hot!

A skin is a picture that hides windows when you are using it. It is like Beos. The look is another OS.
BTW Money for nothing and chicks for free.

it is an 8, zoom in ;-) I couldn't tell what font it was, so I drew the characters my self (only to clarify them..... of course Mac OS X runs on my lc2 with 640k of ram..... all I had to do was remove the 'CheckForExpensiveMachine' file)

Back