check otu my digital hub

Nice. Messy, but nice. Great set of equipment... on those DreamCasts, did you mention something about running Linux/NetBSD? Are you running those OSs on the DreamCasts? If so, HOW?!?!

You don't wanna know what I thought when I red "check out my digital hub"...

..man am I sick....

LOL!

btw... the site has reached it's bandwidth limitations... move the pages over to another server if possible... there are many free tools like Geocities that will let you do things like this

Out of curiosity, anyone know what the bandwidth limitations are for iTools sites? And if they are exceeded, do you need to just wait, or talk to someone about re-establishing them?

Originally posted by BlingBling 3k12
the site has reached it's bandwidth limitations

that is stupid ! That is the main reason I do not pay money for a server service. I did not think apple would do that!

Well, you can't just take bandwith all the time-- Apple runs iTools, the Mac.com email servers, etc... they can't afford to slow any of it down (iDisk is VERY fast in Jaguar, so obviously they're working to reduce bandwith in other places so that no one really has any problems with any aspect of their services. Keep in mind, they figure one Mac.com homepage won't get that much traffic, but the email servers MUST be fast and reliable, so, they just have to allocate accordingly. It's the same with any server company...

Probably right... man, that's sweet. Apple is basically 100% self-sufficient. I love that about them--they do everything on their own. They're PIONEERS! Even Microsoft sells out to a third party for servers and crap...

oooo a the rack ..... 23 u1's 46 ghz of super power, in one rack! think of how many apple must have runing their internet utilties!!!! must have.... a house full of racks.... :p

Nice status text: "Here come the racks..." :p

No, three skyscrapers full of racks.... enough to crack a DES cypher... (greedy look)

I don't understand, I've only had about 100 hits since last time I checked, that is a pretty low limit on bandwidth. I hope they fix this. I would rather use itools becuase of the simplicity of setting up the site. Take pics with digital camera, plug into mac, drag and drop pictures to idisk picture folder, log into homepage.macm.com click and page, select folder with pictures and click publish. So fast and easy!!

Back